Monday, July 31, 2006

Sorry FGHIJK!!
:D :D

HEY! Im not disgusting,
Im just OPEN.
Sorry lah, if I told you guys to hurry.
Its just that I DONT wanna walk back home with iibty can?
Ha ha ha.
& to YOU-KNOW-WHO,
dont tell me not to laugh can.
Happy people always laugh out loud.
Just like me :D :D

YES! I built the sandcastle for the previous post.
Okay lah, not me.
But about 6-7 people.
But both my sister & I did the most work can :)
The theme was on,
" The Chronicles Of Narnia "
The great & nicest show ever :D
But there's some sandcastles that are ever better than ours.
Can you imagine that?
Woah!

NEW CHINESE TEACHER!
So we need not go up to the 6th floor during Chinese anymore.
How I miss those times..
The new Chinese teacher was superb!
BUT SHE MADE FUN OF MY CHINESE NAME!! >:(

Lee Ling Ling.
Funny meh? Maybe a little.
Triple L s'
Ho ho ho!
Oh wells, I've got used to it since primary school :D :D :D

So many people are getting new phones!!
PF's phone is like super expensive.
$600++
4 of my friends already changed their phone within less than a week.
& soon, my phone will be the lousiest phone ever :(

FULL DRESS REHEARSAL TMR!
Have to wear the full guides U tmr.
& today,
I just found out that Faizal is going off next year!
Oh so sad =(

I have no photos to post today.
Maybe some other day I suppose (:
& yes!
I FAILED MY MATHS TEST BY JUST HALF A MARK!
xD


爱你一百年

i was just wondering,
have you forgotten about my existence?
maybe its just a matter of time.

No comments: